– Da aggiungere
cheFare: analisi e prospettive tra impresa sociale ed innovazione culturale
– Going Commercial. L’integrazione degli artisti underground a Milano e Berlino [The integration of underground artists in milan and Berlin] – UrbEur PhD Thesis, 2009. The text is the result of a three year research on the co-optation processes of electronic artists in Berlin and Milan. [It]
– Città creative: una rassegna critica sulla letteratura e sulle definizioni“[It] (Creative cities: a critical review on literature and definitions) (2006). 3rd working paper for UrbEur PhD. Here I analyze the theory on creative cities, looking more specifically at a) the critics to the work of Richard Florida and its theory of Creative Class; b) the work of Allen J.Scott; c) the theory of Harvey Molotch. Text is in Italian and it’s released under Creative Commons.
– La fiducia nelle istituzioni in Italia, Francia e Spagna. Una proposta tipologica basta sull’analisi fattoriale. [It] (Institutional trust in Italy, Spain and France, A typological proposal based on factor analysis“) (2006). 2nd working paper for UrbEur PhD. Text is in Italian and it’s released under Creative Commons.
– Lupi, agnelli, etologi, sociologi. Considerazioni su un testo di etologia, ad uso dei ricercatori sociali. [It] (“Wolves, lambs, ethologists, sociologists. Some considerations on an ethology books, for social researchers”) (2006). 1st working paper for UrbEur PhD. The paper reflects on the book “Quand le loup habitera avec l’agneau” by Vinciane Despret and on some of its epistemological implications for social research. Text is in Italian and it’s released under Creative Commons.
– 2003 MA thesis “L’ascolto come dimensione attiva. Nuove prospettive nella sociologia della musica” (“Listening as an active practice. New perspectives in sociology of music”. The thesis was a reflection on social production of the meaning of music and art through the 20th century, with a special focus on the relationships among technology, samples and functions.
Text is in Italian and it’s released under Creative Commons.